The Jumpsuit line up so far!
What is the collective noun for a number of jumpsuits? A gaggle? A school? Hmm, not sure – but I am sure there should be a word for this, because when you look at the lineup of jumpsuits that #jumpingintojune has generated you know that these are here to stay.
Aren’t they amazing?
- Ali ofThimberlina in her BHL Holly – amazing jumping skills AND the requisite amount of modesty incluced.
- Amanda of Sew Deputy in her summery jumpsuit with the most impressie photography, inspite of some trampolin related embarassment
- my good self, Chris of Said&Done: Handmade by Chris, trying to be the teacher’s pet by making a long sleeve and a strappy sleeve jumpsuit
- Neela of SewFusion , who would convince even Alladin to wear a jumpsuit
- Sew and Supper in her fun and flowery summer jumpsuit
- Beth of Sewing Soothes the…
View original post 78 more words